Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by obriennathaniel
Quote:
Originally Posted by dd1981 View Post
I have a challange catted down pipe, other then that its cosmetic stuff. Anyway, usually the turnaround is if you overnight it, they do it the next day and ship it back to you that day and you have it within 24hrs. In my case it took a bit longer as some unplanned events occured but ENZO took care of me since it took a few extra days. I also took out my own ECU and reassembled it. If you take it to a shop things may take longer and you have to store the car there. Keep that in mind.

I believe the options are stage 1 and stage 2. Stage 1 is just the tune and stage 2 is downpipe, and BMC filters plus the tune. They rate the setup on the M235i at 435hp and 450lbs tq on stage 2.

They delete the CEL code so the light does not come on if you run down pipes, they tune for 91 or 93 octane I think. Also eliminate the speed limiter.

If youre on the fence do it man. You will be blown away especially with a down pipe. The car has so much power now at every RPM range.
crank HP im assuming? any plans on a dyno?
Oh gosh yes, no way a stock turbo can touch 435 to the tire. Yes in the summer I'd love to dyno it. I'd be happy with 350-360rwhp.