View Single Post
      03-31-2013, 04:57 PM   #13
RJH
Private
Rep
Drives: 328i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by David328M-Sport View Post
You can do that without any modifications if you drive the car in a manner it was not intended for. Not a valid argument. Besides, have you read of even a single N20/26 engine being blown up as a direct result of the Stage 1 (or aFe) units being installed?

Plenty of those around, you just need to look. What do you want to know? Yes, it gives my 328i a very nice power and torque boost, from low down all the way to the top of the power band. Does the unit turn the 328i into a super car - no, not at all. It will ad does drop 0-60mph/0-100kmh times by around 0.5 seconds - possibly more. Well documented.

Not a credible excuse, sorry. If you posted, I'm not ready, sure I can understand, but too busy, no on. No disrespect intended by the way.
Cheers
While travelling for work, I've actual have been closely following posts on topic, here and other forums, and I'd argue the results are anything but independent and well documented. The feedback has mostly been from developers & resellers and a couple of early adopters, but there have also been users who've indicated their disappointment and others reporting disappointing dyno results. So from my vantage point, the jury is still out.I'm not being negative; just cautious. Is that ok with you?
Appreciate 0