View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 01:33 PM   #158
JonoNZ
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW iX M60, Macan Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKau View Post
So I've learned today that my dealer has just received the car. That's 8 days between arrival at port kembla and deliver to the dealer.

The dealer can't get around to starting on preparations for the car till next Monday and they say it takes 4-5 days which means I'll only pick up around next Friday!!

At this stage there is no point to kick up a stink... I would like to have time to advertise my old car & minimise any potential time without a car.

Still, it's my first experience on a make to order vehicle and never thought it would take this long! That's nearly 3 weeks!!

Then again, my other 2 cars (non custom order already in stock) have for some reason taken 2 weeks. Still....

Anyway, looking forward to owning my first BMW.
That is a long time! Mine was 5 days from boat to me, so not too bad. My dealer did call and let me come and see it on the day it arrived which was nice -- also unlikely they're trying to do any remedial work if you get to see it straight away.

Anyway, the wait will be worth it, loving mine!
BMW iX M60, Storm Bay with XPEL Stealth PPF, Exterior Line Titan Bronze, 1EW 22" 1023 Wheels, Amido Leather, Comfort Package, Interior Camera, Clear&Bold, Sun Protection Glazing, B&W Diamond Sound, Folding Towbar, Rear Axle Steering.
Appreciate 0