11-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #83
BMoutlaW
Team Blop
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gripster View Post
European Delivery. Aah the memories. It's been over 6 years since I did mine and it made the car special for us. We have pictures of us with the car in Italy, Austria and Germany. I don't think we'll sell it until we're ready to do our next ED.

Congrats on your trip. Sorry you got your window busted. That kind of petty crime is so common in big European citites (at least it was when I was growing up in England). To this day I keep stuff hidden in my car even though this rarely happens where I live now.
It was an awesome experience can not wait to do it again in the future. No ill will worst things happen around the world every day not worth crying about it. You should really do it again soon 6 years is a long time to not go back to Europe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post
Great thread. I'm sorry for the sh1t happening/breaking in to your car in Paris... I had that 3 times before(more than a decade ago) it's common here in EU as Gripster already stated....

I'm happy you enjoyed Amsterdam. It's nice but chaotic and not very clean. My grandparents were from A'dam. My daughter lives there atm.

I prefer Paris, Florence and Barcelona tbh.

Cheers
Robin
Great places to visit but i'd have to much of a culture shock if i moved there. Will be back in the future though smarter and more experienced next time thats for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrivenByE30 View Post
Great photos

Hope you didn't lose much from the bag... but yeah... The Welt probably reminded you not to leave your bags in sights...

When i got at the gates of Milan, i stuff my boots and clear out any tempting bags from the cabin... Turns out, my car was the cheapest car in Milan...

As for the broken glass in Paris... it just doesn't surprise me... you guys left the piece of meat right in front of the tiger... Being Parisian myself, you just cannot let your guard down.

At least now you can claim your car is broken in...
too bad someone else did it instead of you...

Congrats on the whole experience and for making BMW successful !
Yeah its common sense but with only 2 hours of sleep in 48 hours common sense kind of escaped us lol well thats what insurance is for. No one got hurt so everythings fine.