10-13-2012, 01:46 PM   #64
EnerJi
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 BMW 335i M-Sport EB-II

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post

When they come back at $1,500 and you have USAA, your next offer is just to tell them I'll buy it if you give me $1,000 over invoice with the USAA gets you at $500 BELOW invoice and it will be a done deal.
Ahh, based on your original post I was under the impression you were getting a below invoice price BEFORE the USAA credit. You got a good deal, but as you said it is an achievable deal. It's the folks who claim to be getting a TRUE invoice deal that has me itching to know their secrets.

As an aside, it's probably appropriate for us to properly define our terms, to ensure we are comparing apples-to-apples.

To all folks thinking of posting their deal information:

Please include your price relative to invoice WITHOUT any special incentives or credits. The dealers don't care what special incentives for which you qualify, those are coming out of BMW's pocket, not theirs. The true comparable negotiated price consists of: invoice + $X + dealer fees, where the $X+dealer fees is the portion under negotiation. It should exclude special BMW incentives, sales tax, and state-mandated registration/license fees.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0