View Single Post
      01-18-2013, 03:42 AM   #14
ykau
Private
Rep
Drives: F30 320I

HI Kon , thanks for the explanation. Base on your past experience, iF I would leave the setting as it is,without coding, will there be any difference or impact to safty ?

we have checked the vin number , seem ok. If anything happened, will keep up update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kon View Post
If me, I will stick with SPBR. Theoretically, they are the same as 2NH, except M-Performance brake is not a factory option, only M-Sport Brake is.

K word, as I understand it is no diff from VO coding, so after adding the k-word, save the FA into the vehicle, and remember to code the relevant ECU, in this case, just DSC?

My initial research on BMW brakes indicate some market do get different rotor size between M-sport & M-performance brake, but I'm not sure if they are still the same. But at least cosmetically, we know M-perf brake is slotted & dimple drilled, but none in M-sports, again, I'm not sure.... just purely based on what I read, haven't had the chance to see the real thing in close detail yet.

And..... good luck on your parallel import coz I HEARD 320 m-performance brake is different from 328/335 which is what US is selling, I cannot remember exactly what is the difference though
Appreciate 0