12-09-2012, 03:30 PM   #195
arnsbrae
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 520d

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwrules View Post
I just got a 2013 335 yesterday and I've been trying to get the text and email stuff set up. I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 6.0.1. I have both Enhanced Bluetooth and BMW Apps. I've done of the the above steps and this is what I'm getting. When I get a new text I can see where the iDrive is updating for the new message. The area at the top of the iDrive screen where the time and current song are displayed starts to spin and when done it show the email/message icon. However when I go into messages via either the Office or Connected Drive. It shows nothing. What am I doing wrong?
I found that, even though my text should appear under "all messages," I could only view it when I used the filter to see SMS messages. Might be worth a try.

Remember the system is transient. You'll have to send another text to the phone after it's all set up and ready.

Good luck.