ozorion
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F15 X5 30D MSport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Sport328i View Post
If purchasing under the corporate plans you get the same benefit and lower dealer delivery costs regardless of whether factory ordered.

The 360 promotion extends some of that to the private buyer. Would be worth asking whether you can get it.
Quite true - I asked if I could get the 360 deal with mine because I ordered in September but it looks like I'm going to get the car in the first or second week of November so the dealer said no.

With that being said, even though my employer wasn't part of the corporate programme, the dealer gave me the forms which I got my HR guy to fill out and my employer got approved so I managed to pick up the free servicing benefit anyway (though the dealer delivery was already negotiated and wouldn't be discounted for this purchase).

Additionally, for getting my employer signed up, BMW North Shore gave me two vehicles for a few weeks - an X3 20d and a 116i Sport to share around the company to get other people enthusiastic about the brand.

My dealer showed me the list of corporate approved customers and there are small companies like pharmacies, take away shops and video stores in there, so I can't imagine their requirements for entry are too arduous.