View Single Post
      04-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #10
schnell13
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335i M Sport

To respond to a few posts...
I'm not a a great person to ask about the price of the set up, as I got the wheels from a friend for a greatly reduced price, and the rear tires from one of his buddies for a good deal too. I ordered the front tires new. So, all in, I spent around 1800 on mounting, balancing, and installation. Couldn't beat the price! New, you're probably spending about 2500-3000.

Thanks for the tip about the metal valve stem caps. Haven't had a problem yet, but I'll consider replacing them!

Once again, currently, I have no plans to drop the car. I also don't like the stock wheels available for the M-Sport, either the 18" or 19". I wasn't crazy about the M Performance 20" wheels. I would have loved a set of 19" turbine wheels off of the Modern line, but they aren't available in 19". I got a good deal on the Stances, and I jumped on them. I love the way the car looks, and I'm exceedingly happy!

Like I've said on many other posts, this hobby is fun because of the many things that can be done with the blank canvas that is a stock vehicle. Everybody loves their cars due to the freedoms that they provide for us, from a Lambo to a Yugo, and what they've done to them. Take-home message: be respectful when you offer your opinions. I appreciate all of yours, even if I respectfully disagree!
Individual Order 2013 335i M-Sport through BMW Military Sales / Mineral Grey / Coral Red / 4MR / ZMM / ZPP / ZTP / ZDH / 2TB / 494 / 688 / ///M Performance / ///M5 Blue Brakes / K&N / aFe / H&R / Turner Motorsports / SportLine Wheels / Details, details, details...
Appreciate 0