11-14-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
bmrm396
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 F80 M3cs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wajhik View Post
Hey guys, greetings from Isringhausen BMW in Springfield IL. I know there has been a long discussion going on about the power kit details, but I recieved some good news today.

When I built my car I added the Power kit, but the computer was not letting me add on the exhaust or black kidney grills. I emailed my parts rep and he confirmed with HQ that the power package (Z3B) INCLUDES M-exhaust and Black kidney grills at the MSRP of 1370....

So this is great news if you ask me and an absolutel no brainer to add one. Now as far as adding this package after the fact, I am not sure but the package code is Z3B, I will check with my parts department to see if they have a part #. Also the package is %10 off until Dec 31st. I'll keep you guys updated, seems too good to be true, but I comforted with the fact that the computer would not let me add the exhaust or grills after I added the power kit....so maybe there is a santa clause!
Dude, whoa ... ok can u post more information on this here. I need somethin to take to my SA when i order in the coming weeks. If this is indeed tru, holy crap what a deal!

we better hurry up and jump on it before BMW realizes they screwed up haha