View Single Post
      12-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
marine0369
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i Sport (F30)

Upgrades

I have been meaning to post these photos for sometime, but have just been very busy as of late. Anyways, I bought a new F30 328i Sport Line in September. Love the car, but I knew right away I need upgrades in the wheel and suspension department. I knew what wheels I wanted to get, as well as suspension upgrades so I shopped around comparing prices and and reputations of each business. After much consideration, I chose to go with Mod Bargains. Now I have seen mixed reviews on these forums, both good and bad experiences. Me personally, I am so glad I went with Mod Bargainss. My entire experience was nothing but a pleasure from start to finish. My sales rep was Alan and he was awesome throughout the entire process. Professional and courteous, and REAL, Didn't try to blow smoke and was a straight shooter the whole time, and to me, that was very refreshing. Not only did i purchase from them, I also live close enough that I had them install my upgrades as well. Again, nothing but a pleasure from start to finish. They even let me hang out in the install bay so that I could watch them transform my ordinary BMW to something I consider extraordinary. Not to supervise there work, but because I am genuinely interested in the work and I love to watch, so I thought it was really cool that they let me. I bought and had them install a set of 19' 19x8.5/ 19x9.5 staggard Avant Garde M310 wheels in Matte Black wrapped in Hankook Ventus v12 tires 245 30 19 and 275 35 19. I also had a set of H&R Sport Springs installed that lowered the car by 1.25 inches. I also had them upgrade the front grill with the al black M Sport grill. Everything came out beautifully and I couldn't be happier. I will def patron Mod Bargains for more upgrades in the future. If you are on the fence about going with them for your upgrade needs, dont be. Just do it ,you wont be disappointed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0