View Single Post
      12-15-2014, 07:06 AM   #83
haledm
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 13 328x

Quote:
Originally Posted by laserkatzen View Post
I successfully retrofitted Xenon lights to my 2014 328xi yesterday. I added 522 and 524 then VO coded FEM_BODY. I then disabled C_FLC_ENA since I don't plan to retrofit the leveling sensors.

Everything appears to work fine except I'm noticing something odd with the light distribution on the passenger headlight. When I turn the car on, it does it's pre-check of both headlights. The driver's side then goes to the left while the passenger side stays straight. If I turn the wheel all the way to the right, the passenger side does turn as far as it can go so I don't think it's a hardware issue. When I drive above 30 mph, the driver's side then goes straight but of course the passenger's side is already straight. Is this normal behavior or is something wrong? I would expect both lights to go out to the side under 30 mph and both to go straight above 30 mph.

Laser- I have the same behavior from my drivers light, it moves all the way to the left, seems like that is too much. Any updates on this post your install from August. I want the adaptive but want to turn this off.
Appreciate 0