Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 EB 340i

Garage List
2016 BMW 340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghatiey1990 View Post
After a lot of research I have decided to drop my F30 335i on some Swift R springs paired with my stock EDC suspension and I couldn't be happier! These are very popular among the F80 owners so I decided to pull the trigger and do it. I also didn't see to many post of pics for F30s dropped on them so I've added some before and after pics! As for the ride quality.... It's how these cars should have came from the factory! Body roll has decreased significantly and taking corners and turns is super tight! It's just as comfortable as my stock springs if not better. It just feels more refined and the EDC handles it very well! Once it settles I can update with exact drop specs but the back dropped about a quarter inch and the front should be an inch. Compared to my buddies car with the h&r sports I would choose Swift all day.
I was actually about to start a thread about these springs, I've been searching for reviews on the Swift R springs on a 340i but I'm assuming suspension shouldn't be much different as I also have EDC on my F30. Friend talked me into these springs as they tend to be the go to when getting coilovers. Looking to buy a set and put them on a few days before my wheels get here. Just to be clear, your 335i is RWD and not AWD? Are you running apex wheels and what are the specs?

Last edited by Aldor27; 06-25-2020 at 01:20 AM.. Reason: Adding question about wheels.
Appreciate 0