svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can I. View Post
Thanks that looks awesome What's the best quality led amber turn signal light that you would recommend ? Should I buy the same one like you did or any other choices thats of better quality ?
I have honestly no idea if cheaper or more expensive ones will be better or worse. I basically just gambled it... the only things I looked at was the correct bulb/fitting size (PY21W (7507)), advertised as errorfree and if the seller was a US seller (since I don't like waiting lol).

I wanted the ones that were advertised as error free to reduce risk of getting errors. Some of those that are not advertised as error free state that they sometimes might blink weird and that there might be need to do some resistor soldering. I kind of wanted to avoid this, it's possible these actually have the resistor soldered inside the fitting).

It's very well possible cheaper LED's will also work, and also possible the more expensive ones are not working. I have no idea really. The current one seems to be of good quality, it has 18 LED's and is quite bright

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread
Appreciate 0