View Single Post
      07-14-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
onehungevo
Captain
Rep
Drives:

I finally decided on 19" matte black M5 reps from **********s and couldn't be happier. The fitment in the rear is very aggressive and looks fantastic in my opinion. The style of the rim makes them look like 20's according to my car fanatic friends and I agree. * *
The specifics are 19x8.5 35 offset front and 19x9.5 38 offset rear. *Hankook V12 evo*235/35/19 front and 265/30/19 rear. *I'm lowered on H & R super sport springs which drop the car the lowest.(I didn't align my car after lowing it).I have tried cornering and going over large bumps at high speed with no rubbing. The wheel gap is about 1 finger rear and a full finger front. The ride quality is honestly about the same as with the stock 18 sport wheels with 225/45/18.

I want to thank Eddie at **********s for helping me make my decision and being patient with my daily calls. *The main reason I went with **********s is because they inspect each wheel for imperfections before sending them out. *Once I received the rims first thing i noticed was how well they were packaged(picture below). *They come with an adhesive BMW emblems for center caps and an M5 emblems which I left off.

If you have an questions or would like a specific picture let me know.

THANKS AGAIN EDDIE!
Attached Images

Last edited by onehungevo; 07-14-2012 at 02:03 PM..
Appreciate 0