JayPichardo
BMW Client Advisor
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGM View Post
What I don't like: This car has the cheapest and shittiest sun visors I have even seen in a car. Thin, plastic and embarrassingly ugly nestled in that magnificent interior...it's bizarre, almost like a joke. Even though I bought every option available (I thought), there is no blind spot detection! Annoying, oh and no adaptive cruise control...even my Infinity had that and it was primitive compared to this car. Only one tail pipe is black as a result of exhaust metering but I understand why. Finally the most annoying is the trunk/guillotine that attempts to cut my head off every time I open it and lean in. It automatically opens when you waive your foot under it but if you lean in too far it thinks you are waving your foot again and attempts to decapitate you...try that holding a case of beer. Still I give it a 9.75 out of 10.
-I agree on the visors, not the best design
-Blind spot and adaptive cruise are available for $500 and $1,200 respectably.
Name:  Build Your Own   Options.png
Views: 467
Size:  10.0 KB

- The trunk doesn't require a "wave" of the foot (it is not a ford), just a simple kick motion front to back. Try not to push your foot too far forward when loading things in the back.

Top M Client Advisor in New England.
Appreciate 0