View Single Post
      11-21-2012, 09:57 AM   #174
Vitoco
Infidel
Rep
Drives: iX3 LCI M Pro Carbon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznick View Post
I was thinking about this really hard and then it hit me..the 335 is most likely marketed towards people who want to buy a car. I feel like I'm living in Bizzaro world because after reading some of the comments on this thread. I'm hearing it more and more...."if you buy the more powerful car then you must be an irresponsible prick who likes to terrorize old ladies and small children". I don't get it. we're talking about at 300 hp car ,,,not 1500HP pro streeter. Why the hate?? & why not just buy the car you want and be happy with it?? no matter what the model is
Oh buhu, talk about exaggerating the "hate", guess Bizzaro world is inside you own head.. I havenīt seen one comment bout 335i owners beeing irresponsible etc, the difference between the two ainīt freakinīBMX Bicycle vs Yamaha R1 so from what idiots have u been hearing such things? (retorical, donīt answer.)

The 335i is the choice for those who want to put out more money to have a bigger engine. And those who want to put out even more money, can get the M3. And those who want to put out more money... and, and... Thereīs no marketing difference between the 328i or the 335i, there has always been a model with a bigger engine. Itīs only in America that u basically have only these two choices, but the world doesnīt evolve around you guys so why even assume itīs marketed towards certain people over there? The question doesnīt even have to be asked in the first place.

Former: Glacier Ag. F31 328iA RWD M Sport oct. 2012, sold July 2022
| Sport Automatic | Adap. M Susp. | Pano. Moonroof | 20" ATS Racelight Grey w. Michelin PSS| M Sport brakes | Harman Kardon | Elec. Seats | PDC F&R | ACC Stop&Go | 335i MPE | Perf. Parts |
Appreciate 0