SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ric124 View Post
I ordered the Euro headlight switch for my 2011 E92 335is Coupe from ECS. This looks like it's an updated switch for the F30 and should work just fine. On my E92 it was literally a matter of taking out the old switch and swapping it with the new switch. The trim piece should pry off the same way in an F30, just make sure that you get an inexpensive plastic trim removal tool set (Harbor Freight, etc.), don't use a screwdriver. Just go slow and don't force anything, either taking things apart or putting them back together.

On the E9x there is also an indicator on the dash that lights up when the rear fog lights are on. The F30 should be similar.

Because the 335is Coupe doesn't have fog lights, I still had to modify the new switch to put the blank from the original switch in place of the fog light button on the new switch but this was pretty easy following the DIY. You won't have to do this.

Appreciate 0