10-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
claykin
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: various BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocso1606 View Post
They are all a priority, is there a wax that has those in it......haha i have always used maguires in the past
If you like Meguiar's look at their Professional #26 Yellow wax. I've had good luck with it. Likely OK to use #26 now on your new car. Later you may want to clean and polish b4 wax. I really like the Meguiar's Swirl Remover. Its a good light cleaner and works well to remove fine scratches with no residual. http://www.meguiars.com/en/professional/products/

I also like the P21s Paste and Carnuba wax. The paste is easy to apply and remove. Carnuba is more work.

Last, I also like Colinite's. They have a lot of products as well. Their Insulator wax is awesome and super easy to apply/remove. Lasts a long time too. OK to use on a new car. For more serious waxing, look at the super doublecoat or the marque d elegance.

There's many other good options out there. I've even used and am OK with the BMW wax. Its probably overpriced for a cleaner/wax, but some prefer it since its got the logo on it.
Appreciate 0