01-03-2013, 12:26 PM   #38
Monaco
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 Jaguar XF Portfolio Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-1 Pilot View Post
Thanks. I went non-ceramic, BTW (Huper Optik Select Drei). The huper still has 99% IR rejection and dark deep tint, but the non-cermaic has much, much lower visual reflectivity, and actually has higher total solar rejection (source). I wanted my windows to look deep black, not shiny... thats what the car color is for.

I paid just over $300 for the 4 sidewindows and rear, and $125 for the windshield... this was also done with a full kit of XPEL ultimate on the front (which was another $675).

**Edit** just looked at receipt -- got a 'holiday deal': Fronts were 159 marked down from 179, and the rears were 179 with the back thrown in for free. I would imagine 400 for all 5 would be a good deal for HO Drei.
Seems like a bargain. There is only one HO dealer in Phoenix and their regular price for Drei is $599 for four windows (rear is done in something else as they claim Drei doesn't fit properly on curved glass). They offered me $100 for $499 but that still seems ludacris to spend that much on tint.
Appreciate 0