06-12-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
svache
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328i

Garage List
F30 LED turnsignals installed

I was browsing through the code the other day and noticed some interested bits about bulbs, LED's and all that. Because of this, I figured I might as well order a few cheap LED lights and see if they throw a code, and if they would, if I could resolve it...

So I ordered 2 amber lights on eBay for 40 bucks last week, these to be exact: http://www.ebay.com/itm/280709475309...ht_2820wt_1077

And to my surprise there was no error code and they worked as soon as they were plugged in. I figured I share it here with you guys as I'm sure that several of you guys were looking forward to some LED blinkers..

Here's a short clip and some pictures of the LED's in my headlight (sorry for the crappy phone cam quality):

Personally I think it looks so much better with the LED's, just wondering if I should keep the ambers or if I should get some white ones. Thing is, I had white bulbs the last week and it looked pretty cool to have complete white headlights and turnsignals. Either way, first I'll be ordering some LED's for my tail blinker

Note: Many PM me for links to the software needed to code. Please note that I do not have download links to this software. Your best bet is using the search function in the coding thread

Last edited by svache; 06-12-2012 at 11:36 PM..
Appreciate 0