06-22-2012, 01:34 AM   #46
BonanzaNLD
Private
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: waiting for...328i (F30)

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
Yeah you can install them and see how they work with you. It's not like anything bad will happen

Thing is, they might flash (very weak) once in a while, like once every minute or so.. but tbh, after that one time I never seen it happen again. I was coding at that time so maybe that had something to do with it, I don't know.

The only thing I don't like about my current LED's is that they are a bit weak in the front.. I wish they would be brighter, which is why I have ordered new LED's with more lights. The current once are bright enough imo, I just think they could be brighter. The ones that I have in the rear are sufficient for sure, they are just as bright as the brake lights (but, to be sure, I ordered even brighter ones for the brakes lol)

So yeah, I think you should just install them and see if they work good for you.. it's like a 5 minute job, pretty easy to do
Thanks man. Leaves me with another question: where can I find the brighter ones? Also on ebay?