300hp
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: X5 & 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen
Quote:
Originally Posted by 300hp View Post
True for YOUR case, but YOUR case is not exactly identical to EVERYONE's situation. This is what I am getting to here. YOU cant claim that because YOU feel "not so smart" when driving YOUR roadster in the winter then anyone else who is doing the same should feel the same. That is how YOU feel and more power to YOU for feeling that way.

In my case, I understand that I can drive any of MY cars, I CHOOSE the one I want based on the circumstances. I CHOSE to drive MY F30 in the snow, I did not kill anyone, and right now its safe in my garage because I chose to drive something else today. Its not snowing today and the roads are dry.

I CHOOSE not to feel "not so smart", thats MY choice.

Dont make YOUR situation apply to MINE, we are not the same
Wee bit defensive are we.

I did not give my example and censor you or tell you what to do in return.

But in my example, I did not create a thread about my driving my car around in an less than ideal situation and or get offended when others put in their two cents to counter.
I guess you are right got a bit touchy there. The point was, look this car with summer tires can actually handle the snow thanks to awd. I doubt a 335i with my set up can do the same. There is nothing wrong with the thread.

I have to edit this by stating, the car can handle NJ snow at around 30 degrees with no hills. Maybe thats the mistake I made

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages

Last edited by 300hp; 02-04-2013 at 12:04 PM..
Appreciate 0