Rep
Drives: E93 335i - Crimson Red/Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
What do you want the resolution to be?
fix or replacement

Quote:
Originally Posted by malc410326 View Post
Maybe it's really best if you talk to your SA now about getting a new Bimmer. Do they have any in stock (F30 or F10) that you would be interested in? From what you said earlier, that was the resolution you had decided to follow. Really interested to see how this turns out. BMWNA was very quick to respond to my concerns of not receiving an option on my vehicle that was supposed to be included in my purchase. Within a few weeks, they had sent me a check and my local dealership was kind enough to throw in some freebies as well to rectify the situation. I assume that since the service dept has had your car longer than you have had it in your own garage, that the only way to solve this issue is for you to get a new Bimmer (as justinnum had mentioned, you would be protected by the 'lemon law'). Good luck and keep us posted my friend. In the meantime, enjoy that X5....Maybe if you and your wife enjoy the X5, you could maybe negotiate for the 2013 X5.
yeah, i called yesterday and spoke with the sales manager, as my service advisor told me to talk to them since it's unlikely they'll find a fix... the manager, Henry, said he was going to talk to BMWNA to see what they wanted to do. Of course I didn't hear anything from him today. Also yesterday I didn't hear back from him after our 10:30am conversation until I called HIM back at 6:30pm.

I've also submitted an inquiry on bmwusa.com and sent an email to customerrelations@bmwusa.com -- no response from either, besides the automated acknowledgement that I sent an email.

Appreciate 0