Quote:
Originally Posted by KC328_F30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProperBimmer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KC328_F30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvin36 View Post
Great transformation! Coulda just gotten it from the factory like that. Haha save you some troubles!
I certainly could have but it would have cost me easily $15k-$20k cdn more and would have had triple the mileage. M Sport 328's in March were also incredibly hard to find in Toronto

To be honest as I mentioned in my initial post, I didn't buy the car with the intentions of doing all this work. It just happened and has been fun!
I have a hard time believing getting a msport 328 or even 335 would cost you 15-20k more...my 14 loaded f30 335 Msport, CPO was about 36k here in the US! Should have came down here for one!! They're a dime a dozen!!

Nice work either way.
Thanks for the positive feedback brother.

Do a search on BMW Canada for an M Sport 328 in The GTA. You won't find one with under 20k KM's for less than $40k Canadian and the cars that you do see with 35k+ KM's have been driven to the ground or are located outside of the city.

I bought my base car for $29k Canadian (brand new condition no word of a lie). Even with the money I've invested in the M sport conversion + the MP upgrades dont touch a used M Sport.
Damn that's crazy!!!! Like I said though, nice work!!!
Appreciate 1
7iM3less2595.00