View Single Post
      02-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #91
beemermans
Private
Rep
Drives: 325i

his steps were first up he used this stuff called trix sprayed it all over car, its a iron de-contaminant and this melts haha im not sure if thats the right word i should use but it removes embedded iron in the paintwork. He explained he performs this as some new cars are kept near rail yards and what have you and get contaminated. He high pressured it off and then did it all over again. Then he foam lanced it x 2, followed by wash by super soft sponge. He high pressures the foam off then sheets water off with the hose to help remove majority of water so less chance of scratching surface when drying. He uses this stuff on wheels called iron x.......it literally smells like dog s**t. But works a treat in cleaning up wheels. I must mention that he does this in the foam lance stage. He agitates Iron X with a soft wheel brush. He then clay barred the car and followed up on that with a Isopyrol solution wipedown, there were a tiny bit of dealership swirls in areas so he gave those areas a single stage polish followed by this blue stuff (cant remember what its called) he uses to remove the oils of the polish.
After polishing out the areas that were needed he Isopyroled the all the paintwork again, to make sure correct bonding of hard body would occur. He applied 2 coats of hard body for me and coated my outer rims not the inside! He dressed my glass with invisible glass and treated any plastics with this white stuff, cant remember what thats called eith lol.

And that it i think, if theres anymore i reme,ber he did i will post it
Appreciate 0