Igor_M5
United_States
Rep
Drives: Many, BMW.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTT E92-F25 35i View Post
Can you tell me where you paint the breaks ,how much and how long
Did it @ my shop (ONEighty). We'll post up all the info as soon as we finalize our vendorship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
those are so mean they should be illegal. I would love to see the full front end with those headlights. Excellent work.

On another note.....Did BMW go from LED turns in the LCI E90 back to bulbs in the F30??!?! It sure looks like it. What a downgrade. The LED turns in the LCI E90 were so sick.
Mad illegal, I had to call the cops ! Thank you

Yep, I was surprised too... and the bulb is not a standard PY24W bulb either, it's a 1157 bulb, but it's not.. the pins are slightly off, I honestly don't even know the size of this bulb but I made an 1157 fit with a tight tilt and twist action lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svache View Post
This way the car can have something new in a year or so
BMW = Geniuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBimmerKid View Post
Any chance you can tell us how to change the cluster lights to white? I think that looks great and would love to do it myself. Bulb sizes? etc, more pics if possible
It's the same concept as the E90/92 LED cluster mod, uses 3528 SMD's. Check out the DIY guides posted on E90Post, pretty much the same concept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entropic Artist View Post
Cannot wait for more updates! I love the red/white instrument cluster. IMHO, looks better than OEM.

Question - anyway to replace the brake lamp with a red LED? The tail lamps look fantastic, but under braking it uses bulbs which is really unacceptable coming from a $50k+ car.
The only thing you can do is replace the halogen bulb with an LED one without cutting open the taillights. But now you got me interested in ripping those apart and retrofitting an LED board behind the "light bars".

Everyone else... thanks for the positive feedback. Can't WAIT to become a vendor of this forum.
Appreciate 0