View Single Post
      06-13-2012, 11:20 PM   #2
E36toF30
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3 DCT

I agree that the aluminum hexagon trim would look better with black leatherette, but it might still work with the beige. I would go with the black personally, but part of that is I just prefer black leather over beige, at least for a sporty car. Hopefully the configurator on the BMW website will be out soon, which might help a little.

I'm no expert on tires, but I believe the performance summer tires will be at least as good in the rain as the all season ones. If you don't intend to drive the car in the snow, or if you're going to get a set of snow tires, I'd recommend ordering the summer tires with the car.

As far as the dynamic handling package, the adaptive suspension that is a part of it does not alter the ride height at any time compared to the normal sport suspension. It adjusts the damping dynamically and allows you to choose between two overall firmness settings. Also part of the package is the variable sport steering, which has a higher ratio once you turn the wheel past about 90 degrees or so I think. Basically, it makes the steering feel a little quicker in tight turns while preserving on center feel.

Last edited by E36toF30; 06-13-2012 at 11:29 PM..
Appreciate 0