View Single Post
      11-03-2012, 09:03 PM   #133
boltjames
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2013 BMW 328i Luxury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznick View Post

And there you go again talking about buying people "cheap" cars as though you could really afford it. There's a reason people love these cars but once again you'd have no idea. So while you're waiting for "the movie version" of my responses, I'll patiently wait for for to grow up and quit playing in daddy's shoe's.Until then I'll get a good laugh out of you one line answer you have to every thread on here."BMW 328 is the greatest!"

BTW you never did answer my question why you didn't consider an e90 M3?. It would fit the bill for everything you need. But I can imagine that you wouldn't want to be seen in such an "old " car. But its still good to know that no matter what kind of BMW we all may have , its a brotherhood and we all stick together ...right?
1. I am 48 with a net worth of $4M. My dad died a rich man in spirit but a poor man in reality.

2. Nothing says "midlife crisis" more than an E90 M3. It's a humiliating car for a 60 year old wanting a last thrill before assisted living. A 4-door family sedan dressed up as a sportscar for the bald boy-racer speeding along at 40 mph in a 20 mph zone while taking his daughter to ballet lessons. The "look at me!" car for the hypocritical faux-enthusiast who claims "I hate people who think BMW owners are arrogant snobs".

BJ
Appreciate 0