DrivenByE30
Brigadier General
France
Rep
Drives: '12 F30 Lux 335i 6MT

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamouz627 View Post
This will be my very first new purchase AND it's going to be a BMW ANDDD to add to the hype...it'll be ED!!!

I'm accepting my ED on 5/3 and reserved 6 tickets for the factory tour. From what I'm told, the tour starts at 11:30 sharp. The problem is my friends and I are traveling in from Frankfurt on a 7am train (ICE) which takes approx. 3.5 hours. With that said, our schedule will be kind of tight. Has anyone arrived late for the factory tour and was still able to participate? in addition to that, my check-in is scheduled for 2:30pm, will I be able to attend the tour even though it'll take place before my check-in??
Same as you Infamouz, i had my very first new purchase, a bmw, and it was an ED as well... Exactly a year ago !

Truly something memorable in your life...

You will be tired from walking all over the plant tour ! Believe me, after those 2 hours, you will be tired and want to relax a bit.

I had the same schedule as you, arriving early via air, then checked in by 9:30... waited until 11:30 for the only English tour, immediately after that, delivery of my car. Try to have the delivery pushed out 1h if you dont want to feel rushed
Appreciate 0