Rep
Drives: Lots of M cars

Garage List
2016 BMW M3 ZCP  [0.00]
2000 BMW M Roadster  [0.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
2014 VW GLI  [0.00]
Muscle Rehabilitation

Quick background: I used to workout about 4 days a week. My workout would consist of running and lifting. I really don't know a lot about working out but it makes me feel better, that's why I do it. Plus, I'd like to get rid of a few extra unwanted pounds.

Back in February, I fractured my arm snowboarding. So my arms was immobile for a while. Once I got the ok from my doctor, I went back to the gym. When I was lifting, I went lighter than normal but I did the same amount of workouts as before I fractured my arm. Bad idea. For about a week, I wasn't able to extend my arm because it hurt so bad. I didn't realize how much strength I had lost from not being able to move my arm.

That scared me, so a month went by and I decided to try to lift again. This time around, I used less weight and did a much less rigorous workout. Again my muscles were so sore, I didn't return to the gym for a while.

I really don't know what to do to get back to where I was. Any suggestions?

FWIW, it happened every time I worked out my biceps. I would always do triceps the next day but I never was able to get to that point to see if it would happen with that muscle group.
Appreciate 0