04-14-2012, 05:25 PM   #45
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Angelo
Maz335i, I had the exact same dilemma. I figured I spend a lot more time IN the car than looking at it so I went with the saddle brown. I found the OEM sport line wheels at EuroActive for $1,699/set. You can get the modern or luxury lines presumable through them as well. I've thought about it, but the luxury wheels have grown on me. I wouldn't be surprised if the modern line is phased out by 2014 due to popular, or rather unpopular, response.
I think you're right John!

Hence I am almost certain to order a luxury line...I had decided to go for a sport line for the past two months or so but in the past few days as I get closer to ordering I decided exactly what you said!

I'm gonna spend way more time IN the car rather than LOOKING at the car...lol...saddle brown with black sapphire metallic it is...

I'll just buy a new set of rims once I get the car. I plan on lowering it too so I'll get the H&R springs; plus will order the blacked-out performance kidney grills..this luxury line is NOW a Maz Sport Line! My very own Line!!!