11-08-2011, 08:25 AM   #49
Vector Pilot
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Z4 28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcuraGuy View Post
Is anyone bothered by the limited selection of interior colors depending on the "line" that you choose? I don't like how black interior can only come with a Luxury line or the Sport line, but with the Sport line, you MUST have the red inserts in the seats.

My perfect combo would be the Sport line without the tacky red trim or the Modern line with black interior... I don't want to be relegated to buying the Luxury line just for black seats.

Thoughts?
I agree with your comment regarding the "racer-boy" Sport Line red inserts. I've been trying to configure, using the BMW.uk website, the classic BMW look, a Luxo-Sport car. [To the world, the BMW brand-!!] I'm not into spending money trying to reconfigure a Luxury Line to achieve a Sport Line look by inserting, shadow-line trim, sport wheels and black headliner. Hopefully BMW will expand interior choices for the Sport Line by offering, the North American market, additional leathers and trim choices. Example, Luxury Line's Saddle Brown and Black leathers. BTW the Modern Line is not doing it for me, IMO the black interior looks like a design school experiment.
Appreciate 0