View Single Post
      01-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #23
jaehshim
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

I always have been a fan of Lexus, had them for a long time as a daily driver in the family. still have a current gen IS as DD.
They really do drive smooth and work as a great DD and a long distance cruiser.

But this isn't the best move by Lexus, even before it reaches the dealers I wanna say it's a FAIL.
Okay, so they want to be "sporty" as other flagship cars, did they make it happen?
To my observation, NO.

Exterior - fail, they are walking the road ACURA has gone...kinda sad because Lexus always used to have the great, mild styled designs.
Interior - Always too much "high end quality" plastics in Lexus, that's just a lexus thing. Love their leather
Electronics - Why using those "mouse control" on NAV...? Their traditional touchscreen Was so much easier to use. why overcomplicate things?
Performance - We should wait for the IS-F, not the IS350 F sport bs, its engine's been around for too long, and there's no way it can compete with engines like the latest BMW efficient turbos + M's S65 NAs.
Lastly, if they're going "SPORTY", at least give us 6MT on IS350 like infinitis do with their G models. Lexus's current automatics are pathetic...