View Single Post
      03-08-2013, 09:43 AM   #300
300hp
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: X5 & 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by drob23 View Post
. Also, able to activate features like roll up windows with FOB, watch video while driving (no I don't actually do this but a passager can), turn off annoying warning chimes/messages, enable lap timer and have the ability to run scans to check on various ECU faults etc. Coding these cars into Eurospec setting is really cool, I'm sure I'd get the same amount of enjoyment doing this in a 3er.
I think for those who mod their 3ers they have been able to do most of these things. I keep mine stock. Trust me, I tried to like the B8.5, one of my requirements for my replacement was 0-60 in no more than 5s. The S4 was the only candidate prior to the x-drive, and here I am going by manufacturer's claims. At the time I was debating getting the Hybrid 3. I had not seen the M Sport in EBII in person and I was quite miffed that I was about to spend over 50k on something I was not really crazy about. Once I saw it, there was no turning back. The interior trim with the m sport steering wheel and the hexagon aluminium trim finish it off quite nicely. I think its a little slower than the S4 by 0.1-0.2s but at this level of performance, who cares really.

One thing that is often noticed in the exhaust note of the N55, its pretty cool for a six cylinder.

The Nappa leather interior in the S4 smells good though

Deep Sea Blue Metallic 2013 X5 35d Sport
Prem, Convenience, Cold and Premium Sound packages
Appreciate 0