United_States
Rep
Drives: 13' 328 MSPORT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad335 View Post
My E90 tint is pretty scratched up all around. I bought the mole skins and just never got around to putting it on and honestly the damage was already done. The install is easy and the stuff is cheap. When I get my F30 I will be putting on the mole skin just to be sure.
I don't think you'll need felts for the F30. So far, so good.
Not 100% true, but since we have a "higher class" vehicle there is " supposedly " better felt in the window seal...and if the car is new then you shouldn't have any problems...according to my tint guy....

But....since I have had a BMW for a while now, I have always had those dam scratches. It sucks!!!

Your best bet is when u get tint, make sure you have lifetime warranty! This way every few months you can get it retinted. My car is only about 2months old now and I already have them.

IMO.
'13 328i MSport, AW, Black Dakota leather, Premium Pkg, xenons, ///M Perf, side skirts,Front Lip, Fully coded, CF roundels, Matt Black Grillz, Painted reflectors (front & rear) Smoked tail lights, Plazma l.E.D White PY27W front turn signal,trunk spoiler, Matt Black roof, 8K D1S HID,Custom Exhaust,!
Soon:
JB4,DP,H&R sports,rear diff,!
Appreciate 0