11-05-2012, 05:07 PM   #22
ScarecrowBoat
Zooombie attaaack!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnekic View Post
Lol, your not going to blow up your motor/tranny from a piggyback. Also there are thousands of owners and documented miles using the BMS piggyback. Regarding your warranty just unplug it before you go in for warranty work, no big deal.
Who said I was worried about blowing my motor? I just said I don't want to lose my warranty because of a mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJF30 View Post
What happened? Did it not work with the downpipe or? I was really excited to get this and was even willing to get the BV cable to be able to clear any eventual codes...
No other modifications. 93 octane gas. Just gave it gas and BOOM reduced power and warnings like crazy. "Drivetrain Failure" and "Chasis Stabilization Failure". Terry @ BMS told me to buy the BT cable and check codes to see what happened, which @ $300 I'm not exactly interested in. The only reason I needed it was because of his product. Now I feel stuck because I don't want to take it to the dealer because I'm concerned they will see I tuned it and void my warranty. He basically told me to take a hike and that the tune had nothing to do with the error. I am partial to believing that but his complete lack of interest in figuring out what it may be led me to return the product. I don't think I'm really going to be interested in BMS stuff anymore.

Last edited by ScarecrowBoat; 11-05-2012 at 05:12 PM..
Appreciate 0