misterbeemer
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92, E46 M3, E39 M5, 750Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glim View Post
Insert badge sarcasm here:

Dear BMW,

It IS too confusing; I do need to check out the side badge on the BMW beside me to know how to judge the driver before I can give him or her an approving nod. We need more badges on our cars, I have a few more for you to use free of license depending on what options (or lack of) you choose:

1.) Pre-Modern, Modern, Post-Modern, Futuristic and Visionary

2.) Cheap, Budget, Tree Hugger, Economy, Standard, Suite, Luxury, Double-King and Presidential

3.) Lethargic, Recreational, Speed-Walker, Hiker, Jogger, Runner, Sport and Extreme Sports

If I was sitting at a light in my 'Extreme Sports Presidential Visionary' and a lady pulled up in a 'Tree Hugger Lethargic' I would not give her the time of day, unless she was cute, then I would flex my Extreme Sportiness at her
LOL. Love this post. They should add more badges and more lines to their line up. Heck, even in the 5, 6, 7 and X series cars. "I drive a 760Li Ultra-Modern with Visionary cues, Super-Executive, Extreme-Agile line, a.k.a Pretentious Prick. Served!"

I can't wait to go to a BMW dealership on the pretext of buying a new 3 and confusing the crap out of the sales associate. "I want this with this. Oh, I can't get that combo? Then can I get this with that? Oh yes? Great, and what about that? Does that come with that other trim? Can I not have that dash line in any color at all - black, blue, red, pink, green...?..."
Appreciate 0