11-16-2012, 04:14 PM   #74
shivaswrath
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananachipz View Post
Gotcha, ya... I think the problem is that BMW Canada is using the exact same catalog.

At this point, I'm not ordering anything else. I don't want a bunch of suspension parts sitting in my garage. I'm trying to get clarification as well on the parts, so keep me posted if you do. If we can, then i'll keep the kit and wait. Otherwise, I think I'm going to just return it and call it a day.
Sounds good man, SA wrote me back, Parts Mgr/Rep are discussing on Monday to get it straightened out...they were out 4 hours of labor, so the dealership wants it sorted out.

I'm REFUSING to keep the $1400 on my credit car as an interest free loan to them waiting for parts, though...so as far as I'm concerned, if it's not ordered and resolved by Monday, they better take a full return and I'll just wait for a year from now to do this crap when specials are running or something.

I love how all their catalogs are incorrect...is BMW usually like this? Kind of scary.

M Performance Exhaust/Brakes/Suspension/LSD|Bav Stage 1/AMP||ER CP/IC/DP/OC | Dinan CAI/N55 PWG BIG TURBO|BMWF30.com
Appreciate 0