View Single Post
      02-25-2016, 02:36 PM   #6
FType22
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Are you training for the concentration camp Olympics?

What exactly is your goal because this is a starvation diet. You weight train for 90min - 2hrs. That's some serious over training even if you're on steroids. Low fat should not even be in your vocabulary, FAT IS NOT BAD FOR YOU.

Protein wise you should aim for 1g for every pound of body-weight. Chick breasts, veggies are good for you but don't pack a lot of calories. Rice cakes? That is something I'd picture an anorexic model eating and not a guy trying to put on lean muscle.

Your problem is that your workouts are way too long and the foods you are eating have a very low caloric density.

Throw in some fish and beef into your diet.. Add some rice and sweet potatoes.
For shakes are usually do this
1 or 2 scoops of Impact Whey protein (flavorless) after doing a lot of research I found their isolate to be the best
mix of veggies: broccoli, carrots, celery, kale
mix with some almond milk
add some peanut butter or almond butter for extra calories

Cut curbs too much and your energy will suffer. Cut fats and your joints will suffer.
First off LOL @ concentration camp olympics. That's the feeling I was getting and why I didn't think I was eating enough. When I meant avoiding fats I meant bad fats, stuff in fried food, from processed sources, etc. I will eat pistachios all day if I can.

Just to clarify the 90-120 includes cardio. I do about 6 exercises per muscle group which includes push ups and pull ups, even though I generally don't consider those an actual exercise but rather something I do between rests.

I love me some peanut butter, I might try and create a shake with that in mind.

I eat rice pretty regularly, I'd say at least 4 days a week I'm having some rice in my diet. I just might be deficient on protein. Thanks for the suggestions.
Appreciate 0