02-07-2013, 05:02 AM   #14
David328M-Sport
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 M-Sport 328i Estoril Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabaitu View Post
I just don't get why people have the issue with the fog lights, they're that colour for a reason and shouldn't be on in normal driving conditions.
Actually, fog lights have been white or a fog cutting, glare reducing yellow colour, not so much halogen.

Yes, you are correct, they shouldn't be on during normal driving/weather conditions, are illegal to have on in Victoria except during hazardous & foggy conditions and can result in a fine and loss of demerit points when used incorrectly.

Nonetheless, lots of people have them on at night during clear weather conditions.

I still want mine to match the Bi-Xenons. Might look at changing them over one day. Then again, I might consider many things.
328i M-Sport, Estoril Blue, Carbon XP 35 Tint, front heated seats, black Dakota, Sports Suspension, Anthracite Headliner, HUD, Pro Nav, Sunroof, hk 600w, Bi-Xenon, 19" 403M wheels, Reversing Camera, DAB+, Xenon, BT Ext Connect, MST turbo intake pipe, MST Cold Air Intake, JB4 on Map 2 with Catless DP produces awesome performance in Sport.
Appreciate 0