02-19-2015, 08:30 PM   #47
OneRib
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecurryman View Post
Just got off the phone. The incentive is applied as a cap cost reduction (so no I am not paying the $1000 but my rebate is) because its considered a rebate that BMW gives. If the the 1000 comes off the sale price vs cap cost is there a significant difference in the monthly payment?

only neg about the deal is that the build date is set to 5/22...
He told me that since its a 111 status dealer lot car, when it is marked as sold then it could move up production a much earlier. Not sure if this is true or not. If it does build in may, id get the car in July which kinda makes getting a 2015 pointless...
Not pointless at all. One of the benefits of leasing is getting a car at the end of the model year doesn't hurt much. It would only matter if you had a change in the upcoming model year you really wanted. This is a low key LCI change (not like the E90 M3); LED tail lights, some trim bits, and an iDrive software update. Maybe some new colors. Not much to get excited about. Also you would likely be looking at a price increase for 2016 and possibly a harder time getting a deal.
Appreciate 0