View Single Post
      02-15-2012, 03:30 PM   #19
iwannabimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 mazda6s grand touring

F30 328i sport is a winner! Interestingly, the article doesn't mention anything about the sound of the engine. At the end Scott Evans says:

"Ditch a few options like the $3600 Premium Package and its auto-dimming mirrors, moonroof, garage door opener and power seats; or the $950 Premium Sound Package, or the $2550 technology package with nav and head-up display; or the $500 heated seats; or the $900 xenon headlights and so on, and you'll bring that price down without sacrificing any performance. Yeah, they get you with the options, but that's why they're optional. We'll take ours in blue with nothing but performance options, thank you very much."

Performance options......sport auto, variable steering, adaptive M suspension.....

BTW, I like the photos they have taken, the F30 looks gorgeous in Glacier Silver and Coral Red with Aluminum trim. That is my favorite combo.

EDIT: a Glacier Silver 328i Sport Line with Adaptive M suspension, Sport Auto, Variable Steering, Heated Front Seats, Power Seats comes to $42,040 msrp/$38,630 invoice....hmmmm....if I can only add the Xenons for $900 more.......Hoping in 2 years I can.

Last edited by iwannabimmer; 02-15-2012 at 03:38 PM..
Appreciate 0