View Single Post
      10-06-2017, 04:44 PM   #2
LiquidMercury
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30

On how to actually remove and install the new grill? At work right now so I'm off YouTube but there's at least a couple of tutorials. Essentially, pop the hood, unscrew a few screws from the top of the front bumper and pry out the top of the bumper enough to get a hand behind the grill and there's I believe 8 tabs you'll need to pop outta place in order to remove the single grill (repeat this for the other obviously). Think there's a tab on each end of the grill, with 3 others on the top and bottom of the grill. It's so much fun doing it by hand too (said no one ever). I had my gf hold the front bumper (don't worry, it's very 'bendy'...like my gf...hey-o!) whist I squeezed my forearm behind the grills. Have fun, lol.

Alternatively, I've seen some actually suggest you simply grab onto the old grill and yank the ever living shit outta it and literally break all the tabs in the process. I personally wouldn't ever do this to my car, or any brand, but thought I'd throw that in there before someone that actually thinks that's a great solution does instead.
Appreciate 2
McBeemer261.00
Soul_Glo13346.00