03-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #46
Frzdrdhppy
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 335i xD GT Estoril/Oyster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckimmel View Post
Logical assumption and I live off 96th St to the East, but I have been using Defouw BMW for my cars.

I sure debated black for the exterior on this one, but not the coral red interior. Black is hard to beat. The coral red looks like it will add a nice touch. You know, the one thing I may not like is that my car was spec'd out with the high gloss black trim rather than the brushed aluminum. Who knows how they did that? I didn't really pay attention to that being an option until after it was too late. I a not sure I am going to like that and i am afraid it will look like cheap shiny plastic. Seems like everyone else just got the aluminum.
LOL! Our stories are the opposite, maybe because I'm an IU grad even though I don't claim to be, but that's a story for another day. My first BMW was from DeFouwe because way back then D&R wouldn't deal. I also live off of 96th but to the west of Keystone, so I'll keep an eye out for you. I think you'll like the gloss black trim as long as you keep it wiped down. I think it really brings out the class along with the sportiness. There already is plenty of aluminum trim to go along with it.
Appreciate 0