04-13-2012, 09:27 AM   #172
Maz335i
BMW 4 Life...
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtuds
Just a question....with all the American buyers talking about what they paid above invoice...does anyone know where we can get invoice pricing info in Canada?

I know Carcostcanada claims to have invoice prices as well as info about factory to dealer incentives that dealerships may hold back...but Carcostcanada wants $40 and if the info they have is right, that's a good price..has anyone used them or any other similar services for a Canadian purchase?

A guy on Bimmerfest who recently got ED for a 328 said he was able to pay $1500 above the ED invoice price...according to autocheatsheet.com, if you pay 4% above invoice, that's considered fair profit....$1500 on a car the price of a 328 is even less than 4%.
Go to unhaggle.com!!!

They will give you the invoice price of ur build for free. I did that and now know what I should be paying.

Just to let you know, you can easily get $1000 over invoice here in Canada. I'm getting slightly better than that.

Just do the research...