jeanchristophele
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E93

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by toph View Post
I think there is still room to negotiate a fair deal, even when you order. Use resources like truecar, edmunds, and bmwconfig to find the invoice price and what others are paying. I ordered an F30 328i recently and even quotes I turned down were not near MSRP. Maybe the M-sport is more desirable, but I wouldn't resign to paying full retail without doing homework on the car I planned to buy. By the way, my dealership did ask for a deposit because they were afraid they couldn't fine someone that could still drive a manual if I bailed on the deal.
Thanks for the tip, I guess I have to wait a bit since there is no comparison for the MY2013 on either of those sites. It'd also be easier if they didn't repackage some of their options and tweaked the price as well so that I could of extrapolated the figures from 2012 to 2013.

By the way how much do they require for the deposit? Maybe I misread somewhere but are people already putting money down early to hold a spot to ensure to be one of the first with the M sport. Wouldn't production still be 8 - 10 weeks or is there a delay in the pipeline since the M sport is in high demand?
Appreciate 0