View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 08:51 PM   #70
Frosty
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M240i - 2021 - 6MT -

Quote:
Originally Posted by JA///MES View Post
The Hyundai has brembos brakes! I dont want to purchase aftermarket brakes that are put on a hyundai, putting high end parts on a baseline japanese car just decreases the value or the willingness of people to want that specific brand. Do the math. I bought the M so I would be driving what everyone else is driving. When I had my 335 I didn't go buy or try to find M logos or M performance parts to somehow transform my car into something it's not. A 328i is a respectable car but your missing the point, adding M parts doesn't make it an M. I think your wrong with the exclusivity part, I don't see very many M's around and I've been all over the country, only idiots trying to make their base model BMW into something it's not which is exactly what BMW is doing by putting M on everything to make people feel good. This BMW marketing scheme just makes me think that there isn't that much more special about an actual M.
Elitist ... and not accurate factually ...btw Hyundai is Korean... go buy a 250k Ferrari and cruse South Beach ~Frost
Prelude (5MT) (1995)
Appreciate 0