Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 SO M3 (on order)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3 guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz335i View Post
Hey Kimo,

I'm seriously considering getting the M Sport body kit installed on my car. I have all the pricing info and just thinking whether to do it or not. Costing me a lot of $$$!

My question is that I plan to get the Eisenmann Quadtip exhaust very soon. If I get the M Sport kit, do I simply need to purchase a quad tip diffuser before I purchase the Eisenmann exhaust?

Just a bit confused on what to do coz the diffuser on the M Sport kit is good enough for a dual exhaust and not a quad one.

Do you get what I'm saying?

Thanks again!
Do it!

With a quad exhaust you will definietly need a new diffuser. The question is are the manufactures making their quad tip diffusers for the msport or regular bumper. LTBMW just released their quad diffuser if you are in need of one right now...

Can't wait to see everything installed, get to it!
Thanks man!

The price is killing me! It's very damn expensive but I keep telling myself: "Hey, you live only ONCE!"...

But my girl friend is clearly not happy and fed up with all this.

"Boyz and their toyz"...

I guess I'll have to get a new diffuser now if I go with that exhaust or stick with the M Sport diffuser and get the M Performance exhaust instead.

Anyway thanks for your input as always. Let's see what happens. It's winter now so I might just wait a bit; if I can.

Will keep u posted bud!