jrsx86
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW '13 335i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsbuc View Post
Congrats! She's beautiful!

I'd love to see some interior shots too.....
Sure, I'll get some interior shots in the morning when I go to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzurro View Post
I'm still grining after 10 weeks now.......so fun to drive.

I was pulling out of Torrey Pines golf course today and was sitting in my car as a couple of golfers walked by staring at my EB2 335i. They continued to stare as they walked a few cars down to their car as I pulled out. They started talking to each other as I left the parking lot. another big grin as they were no doubt liking what they saw. After all.........they're only human

The car has definitely been turning heads for me since the day I got it. Definitely a fun car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by claykin View Post
Nice car. And how you liking Win Phone 8?
Thanks! Win Phone 8 is not bad at all. Pretty easy to use and the interface has been great. Still not perfect though, as there are still a lot of improvements that need to be made (AKA background tasks eating up all your battery even though its been killed). With a few more software updates, it can definitely be a contender. Overall, I wanted to try something new outside of iOS and Android. I think I'll be heading back to Android though when the reviews come in for their Galaxy S4 set to be released in the next few months.